THE VOICE OF MOTORSPORT – WORLDWIDE
Nick Harris is the voice of Motorsport listened to by tens of millions of television viewers throughout the world.
For the last 18 years he had hosted and commentated on the MotoGP World Championship for the World Television feed that has a massive truly global audience. His distinctive voice, knowledge and humour has become a hall mark of the coverage.
Nick has also worked for the Channel Nine in Australia in both Formula One and MotoGP. He still works for the BBC World Service, TalkSPORT Radio and has commentated on BBC Television and radio on both two and four wheeled World Championship events.
That distinctive voice has narrated many programmes, videos and adverts for International companies such as Yamaha, Castrol and Rothmans. Nick also hosts all the major MotoGP press conferences at the grands prix and has hosted presentations for International companies including Tissot, Honda and JR International.
MotoGP™ Facts 2015
• 207 countries receive LIVE TV Signal
• 291 Million homes reached via cable / satellite TV Networks
• 110 Million visits to motogp.com in 2015 – 37 Million unique users
• 360 Million pages visited
• Facebook, 10M fans / Posts Reach 1,300M Total / Engagement 207 M
• Average number of weekend spectators at 18 grands prix – 150,961
• Four grands prix over 200,000. Highest Czech Republic (Brno) 248,435